Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca
He needs direct contact for Dismantle. Ignite can be used from a bit of range, but nothing massive. Maybe a meter or 2 at best. Basically point blank either way.

His other skills are able to be used with some range but are not as strong damage wise. They are more support/utility based. He isnt that dumb either. But when the thing you can 1 shot can possibly 1 shot you too, it is best to find an alternative first. Then risk it once no other option is available.

Everyone must have this pervert title after bathing once.

Aggregator gang
@JavelinJoe
I would rather to see him utilize his skill fully on supporting Dismantle skill. For example using skill that boost movements that will raise higher chance for the activation of Dismantle. On page 5 he did receive a skill [Flash] from cat monster. Page 10 [Shadow Binding] is a good skill to immobilize the prey, thank god he did use it but then [Throwing]? the fuck? USE FLASH AND DISMANTLE COMBO IT!!.
He isnt that dumb either
well he isn't that smart either lol.
I mean the longer the battle the higher the risk isn't it? He is just a single human while the monsters are fighting in large pack lol. Other monster even higher level than him to begin with so he need to fully utilize the 1 hit cannon that he had to quickly reduce the total amount of death rate.

Dex-chan lover
Everytime I read "will commit [skill]", I read it as "will commit die plz?"

Aggregator gang
wow what an interesting story! A skill that can basically one shot any enemy so there doesn't have to be plot development whatsoever ? Only geniuses can come up with that!

Dex-chan lover
@black1210 Plot does not need to be revolved around "can i murder X or not". Stories like that are actually far more simplistic.

I think you need to look at the meaning of "plot development" some more since you seem to be equating it with winning fights.

@aosuki yes, basically revenge plot, popular girl suddenly talks to MC, eat to become stronger and get more powers... i'm already on par with the WN so this is great for me

this is literally arifureta wtf? cant even come up with their own take they gotta steal an already existing one.

Fed-Kun's army
So dismantle is just an "I win" move.
He doesnt even need anything else.

Contributor
Ex rank luck indeed...
He killed this many animals but didn't even think of wearing their pelts?

Supporter
You'd think he'd start every fight with dismantle, since it's the only skill he has that can do damage.

Dex-chan lover
mc is an actual retard, why not just use dismantle as it's a 1hit kill.

Dex-chan lover
no this is bullshit lmao why is dismantle a one shot skill.
Give me the tension of a battle atleast cmon.

Users who are viewing this thread