Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

@Ansu
As bakauguu said, don't sweat the small stuff. There are usually so many inconsistencies with the math, that one just goes with 'the math is wrong'.
It could either be the author being bad at math; the author forgetting what they wrote before; the translator messing up; the editor messing up or just another group correcting the wrong math before and another group picking it up without adjusting the numbers.

The confusions comes from the 4-digit base. 1 million is 100 times 10 000. While in the West 1 million is 1 000 times 1 000.

Edit: If this sounds condescending, it wasn't supposed to be. Sorry.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why they changed this from the wn. In the wn nobody knows who he is, because this country isn't affiliated with the countries running the hero auction, but Kana just implied that even his name is known.

Fed-Kun's army
...yep. It's retarded.

I'm going to assume the death of Dolce took place in his manor, on the Lord's land.

Meaning that, at his highest power and with utmost authority, the words of some stable hand/nobody were believed over one of his own vassals.

Fuck you-both the story and the author. This isn't some modern day justice system were you tell the cops, the Lord is THE Man in charge of this area.

Aggregator gang
God, this manga rushed everything so hard and just throws stuff around that doesnt happen like that at all in the novel... xD (like his name, which she never heard of obviously, plus she is from a country that doesnt even work with the hero-summening countries...)

Dex-chan lover
Phew, at the least this author had some sense left even with the Isekai Rice Syndrome existing.

The pacing ugh

Wtf is the deal with giving and accepting a sword that acts as a family emblem without thinking of any follow-ups

Guess what? He will DISMANTLE the mystery.

"Everyone in this room believes in his innocence"
He liead as naturally as he breathed since he didn't give a damn fuck that she was sold as a slave lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh, did I read wrong I thought he bought Kana for 100 million? Or maybe he just lied and got a discount. Says here 10 mil divided by 20 is her price, so 500,000 gold. Idk where he got that much unless the ones who teleported him to the forest gave him 500,000. Kinda weird.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, the magician noble asshole that wanted to buy slave girl is the culprit (or the ones in his circle, maybe the magician tower or something.)
I'm guessing her father had some kind of special power (he was a famous magician) so maybe they wanted that power for themselves and wanted to get the girl or maybe it's something about her blood which will help them in some experiments... it's probably something like that... 😑

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge It might be a translation mistake. Written out numbers in Japanese can be confusing depending on how <beep>ing tired you are while translating. You actually can find that mistake quite often.

Dex-chan lover
why would u ask HIM for finding the true culprit? hed only shown that hes good at fighting and u got the idea that hes a detective?

Dex-chan lover
This is really dumb, if they thought she was innocent then they should have stayed any kind of punishment. They are the nobility that control the region so this makes no sense that they can't even do that. It's also really really obvious who is party to alot of this "plan" to kill the youngest son as the person who reported her as the villain is also trying to buy her as a slave?

These nobility family seem pretty retarded in this regard. Also this series is really living up to parts of it's name.

Why does he leave the slave collar on her? This is why I no longer buy manga and have quit watching a lot of anime. The obsession with slavery. Being a slave was hell, a female slave worse. Yet it is treated like some normal everyday thing and that making her a slave was the nicest thing they could do, knowing she was innocent. And the slave collar stay on even after this. God I hate this crap.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread