Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari

Aggregator gang
You guys are seriously whining that an isekai is the same as others, lemme guess you go to McDonalds and complain that you ordered a burger too.

I'll keep an eye on this one, but I didn't like how fast the MC leveled on his first encounter. The way fight "fixes" itself wasn't to my liking either. I'm an isekai fan, and love these stories so I'll wait before I rate it. But I got a feeling it's going to be a rush job and I won't like it if they do.

Group Leader
Well probably have to wait for years till the next chapter comes out

i think everyone knows exactly how this will go, y'know like every other 'revenge on those who summoned me' manga; but i like the art so i'll probably check back up on it in some months and read all the available chapters :^]

Double-page supporter
This is the most f*cked up isekai I've probably read... Sigh.

Too cliche and no originality. Are you even trying here..

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping the title might indicate the author was self-aware and it was a commentary on the genre.

Yall really be complaining just cuz the plot is similar to alot of other plots?
Yeah,like originality is a thing nowadays. If manga had been invented yesterday,then maybe it would have been a valid point. But it isint,so it WILL repeat eventually.

Dex-chan lover
People who discount this as bad solely because of the cliche set-up are hasty, it's too early to really judge the quality of the writing since only a single chapter is out, but the hero going from level 1 to 100+ in the span of a chapter is an awful sign outside of comedy isekai. WTF kind of panther was that to give him that much XP, or do levels in this world go to a million? Cooking powers really lend themselves to slow and satisfying power growth, but here it was thrown out the window. Also being able to dismantle living things seems broken in a bad way, since it just invalidates tension from any fights.

When i see this title, I swap in my head the first "hero" and "story".

I thought this was going to be about a garbage man sent to another world who has garbage magic. He would be named "TRASH MAN". He jumps out of alley ways and throws garbage at bad guys.

Dex-chan lover
Have read the wn. This started off pretty good, then a certain chapter happened and it single-handedly nuked it off my reading list. Should be a while before the manga gets to that point though. Enjoy it while you can.

Dex-chan lover
@bouken
You mean it gets even crappier than the very first chapter, in which he auto-kills a creature that vastly out-ranks him, with "dismantle"?
That's actually kinda scary. That level of crap may be next to Invisible Dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread