Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - The Encounter with the Prince

I'm obsessed with the prince's follower, HONESTLY, what a cute hairstyle. Just absolutely useless, it is everything ive ever wanted

@Grerutin To be honest, me too. That hairstyle looks cool and fresh! But... As someone who has read the webnovel, let me just tell you this...
That attendant is the second most annoying character in this series after that prince...

bruh that prince irks me so much that I changed my sitting position from laid-back into the serious one

@sasasambal NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i was hoping that maybe he would be an unwilling follower, who is being dragged around by the prince, :'''''(

Dex-chan lover
the cover really drive home that it's pink more than strawberry blonde
also really grateful for the ML for showing up, that harassment is disgusting. his follower doesn't even try to help heroine: too numb to the situation, it's a lackey's hierarchy, it's the prince right? tf

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
The crown prince is TOO much of a fucking pain in my rectum. BURN HIM WITH FIRE!

Oh, wow. I hate him so much. Especially the fact he calls her "woman" instead of bothering to actually ask for her name. U lil rat ur lucky I'm not there to stomp on u treat women better

Users who are viewing this thread