Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3 - The Encounter with the Prince

Fed-Kun's army
Arse*ole noble? You know the procedure: get the angry peasants and sharpen the guillotine

God, every time I read this story, I just can't help but think this is appropriate:

4m5yoi.jpg

Well Bakarina created and tended to a vegetable garden on her campus so 😉 go for it girl!

Dex-chan lover
I've read the novel, but having a visual of what he looks like while snorting (hmpf) and saying ridiculous things like "black rat" and "uniquely coloured cat" just makes me want to 🤢 all the more. And the attendant as well. 😖😖😖

Thanks for the update!

What if... the prince isn't really interested in the MC , just the food she makes? Her antics remind her of a cat or so, and he would much rather interact with them if he thinks of them as cats, as he is a very insure, anxiety-prone person, who stiffs at the point of interacting with human beings(like the ladies, he used to avoid during lunch break). I'm just saying that would be cool if this w.as the case, pretty sure it isnt but still

Contributor
Can this prince just fuck off already? Yes, I've already read the spoilers that
his comeuppance is inevitable, but that's a looooooooooooooooooooooong ways away, apparently.

Power Uploader
@MarquisBlack Mister Satan is great and ironically he really did save the world on a few occasions. This prince however, no redeeming qualities.

Reading this chapter after I read the novel.... I hate that egoistical a**hole prince, but kind of happy with his appearance because
he is our cinnamon rolls cupido, in a weird way🤔

Fed-Kun's army
@phataoline not much with characters, but I have had what with certain actors. Some people are just... very punchable.

Users who are viewing this thread