Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3 - The Encounter with the Prince

Good god
Can’t you read the atmosphere you pathetic leech

Anyhow
Ack Im loving Riol and Sharina more and more aaa

That crazy bastard. Leave them alone. 🙄

Btw, their loop 😂🤣
Sharina: *fangirling Riol*
Riol: shut up
Sharina: okay

There's always that one pushy and cocky princes in shoujo manga that annoys me. Now this one is the last boss.

Oh god how I wish he gets castrated.

Wow I can’t believe the princes side guy actually put the blame on her for the incident! What an asshole. She literally just stood there? She didn’t even get the chance to even say anything or do anything before the prince tried to kidnap her. How is any of this her fault?

Ugh I hate this prince. Go away forever you tool. 😠

Wow the prince and his attendant are assholes. I would’ve dropped this just because of this prince If the main couple werent this cute. But they are, so i’m just hoping someone kicks that prince’s ass hahaha gah

Fed-Kun's army
i regret to inform you the prince and his attendant just get worse. it was an exercise in persistence to read the entire novel even though it was short bc they and this other chick WERE SO INFURIATING OH MY GOD ugh the payoff is good tho!! and our main couple is cute af!!!!

UGH EXCUSE ME PRINCE SHE DIDN'T MAKE ANY FOR YOU??? GO AWAY!!!

thank you for the translation!!!

You did not sponsor him from McDonalds!!! Bahahahaha I love this, thank you for your hard work!

The Prince boutta become the hamburglar

jk, the real hamburglar is much cuter than that thing

Dex-chan lover
Why is there always some high up mucketymuck noble shit-for-brains thrown into what should be a fluff manga...

Users who are viewing this thread