Gatabutata - Ch. 20

HaeJun is too cute! Thank you so much Spring Palette for all the chapters you guys released! ❤️ Thank you for the chapter!

Sem

Dex-chan lover
It's cute but I also feel so bad for her!!
She's clearly uncomfortable, and still has hang ups about dating and how the people around her perceive her. It's terrible to suspect you might have to shoot down a friend and walk on eggshells around them dodging flags.

Oh wow, I knew this dilema to well. I can relate to them hahaha... ouch.

Efu

Glad to see spring palette and Cinnamon Rolls Scans are working on this project together. Actually, the other day I was thinking about proposing it to the CRS team since I think this webtoon suits their taste (?) very well :D

Now maybe someone can help moonbun scanlation with "A Proper Guide to Dating" instead lol

Edit: turns out they've been working together from Ch 17 lol sorry for my lack of attention teehee~™️

mm hyejin rly doesn’t seem ready for a rs yet tho considering her reactions to their advances, i’m a little anxious ;;

Fed-Kun's army
That fangirls (?) always hanging around the senpai must hella exhausting.
I don't think mc wants any relationship thou.

I really feel sympathy for the FL. Like it’s got to suck when you think you’ve made friends only to have that blanket of comfort ripped out from under you, especially with a person that seems to be as important to her as the ML.

...but also. Damn. Can’t relate. 😂

i would go out of my mind if i had ppl hanging around me like that sunbae has

4ve0ne.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread