Gatabutata - Ch. 26

Yay is this some progress? I hope author doesn't pull the "doesn't remember anything that happened during a fever" card.
And that sunbae is a nice guy but I don't think he and Hyejin fits each other as a couple.

Group Leader
Because we are given an insight into the sunbae's thoughts in this chapter, it's hard to deny that we now have a bona fide love triangle brewing. The big problem is that, despite her feelings for Haejun, she has already made up her mind that she wouldn't have a reason to reject sunbae if he asked her to be his girlfriend.

Group Leader
Sunbae please get the hint 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I can't deal with a she gets together with Sunbae before the bf

Ahh he didnt buy the ingredients and make it himself but she said it was good. But yeah guy that replied to me saying important event but forgotten last chapter you probably hit the nail on the head

But seriously tho I was kinda worried that only he had lingering feelings but it seems she might have or they redeveloped so thats cool

THEY ARE SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes! It's not that I don't like sunbae, but I just ship Hyejin with Haejun. It's nice to receive confirmation that she does like him.

I just hope she doesn't recover from her cold and goes "oh, sorry, that was me deliriously spouting nonsense, pretend it didn't happen" 'cause if so I'm gonna be super sad

poor sunbae;;; i hope he finds happiness with another girl though LOL

we all knew the 'taking care of her while she's sick' trope was going to happen but I'm not mad about it 👀👀 just confess girl

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sorry sunbae but you're already fighting a losing battle.

Omg yess.. go hyejin. I hope they'll inderstamd their feeling for each other now. Sorry sunbae 😬

Users who are viewing this thread