Gatabutata - Ch. 26

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Man I want to get sick like they do in comics where you're cute and flushed and your crush stops by your home for a nursing event, and not the way I do in real life where I'm sitting awake at 3am in the corner of my bathroom desperately trying to keep down my nausea so I don't throw up.

Efu

Yay she's falling for him all over again ❤️❤️❤️

Cant believe theres a man like this that exists 💀 where can I find someone like him cause all of the men I’ve dated or know are shit

@Piatritous Heh, yeah, I think that would be kinda hard. I am a man myself and I don't know anyone like that among my friends. Men are usually pretty prejudiced and have ulterior motives most of the time.
That being said, I am sure a few men like that exist. However, I don't think they are among the good looking ones. That's how society works: if you are good looking you receive a ton of undeserved attention and it turn it makes you want to give back less of it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sem That's real life for you. If I'm sick there is also no way I'm still looking nice with a blushing face either lol 😂

YESSS YESS YES
I hope there won’t be any ‘’ I think, I misunderstood ’’ situation.
VERY CUTEEE ~~~ 🙈🙈

KYAAAAAAAAAAA SO CUTE
i felt sad tho, bc this reminded me of my friends back in college, they would storm my room and nurse me when i was sick, every single thing he did in this chapter was the same as my friends
and now im dropping out bc im broke so i dont get to see them anymore

Fed-Kun's army
YESSS I've been rooting for him haha, as much as I like sunbae...

Users who are viewing this thread