Gatabutata - Ch. 29

Group Leader
With each new chapter, I like this pushy, manipulative sunbae less and less. My opinion of Hyejin isn't doing well, either.

This was a refreshing chapter because of how honest their talk was. It's nice not to be left hanging or agonized.

Hyejin did well in being straightforward and honest about her feelings towards Sunbae!
Sunbae was also good, he isn't used to interact with people and may come off as rude (his actions aren't manipulative, that's just his lack of social awareness imo) but he was honest in how he wanted his relationship with hyejin to evolve.

Hmmm it's a dick move to ask someone why they like you even though you're not interested.
That being said, the sunbae is pushing hard by korean/japanese standards.

i love sunbae, he's straight to the point. i don't really see him as manipulative, he just wants to get closer to hyejin because he likes her. isn't that normal for a crush?

but can hyejin please just reject him quickly? like I get that she hasn't rejected someone since haejun but that's not really a good excuse to lead sunbae on lol

@dani1234
I don't think he's manipulative, but the whole "let's date to see if you develop some feelings" is a bit off-putting.
But like you said, she doesn't reject him properly, so yeah, can't blame him for trying.

@Lugdu haha true, he says things that come off as pushy but in the end i don't think he says them with bad intentions! i'm hoping that in the next chapter sunbae will realize that hyejin likes haejun and will lay off a bit

Dex-chan lover
Don’t fall for the trying shit cause you know you got somebody you like. She seems mature enough to admit that shit

Fed-Kun's army
Because you believe that you wouldn't have any reason to like me?

Oooooh shut the fuck up you guiltriping glassed motherfucker.
She just doesn't want to date you dude, move on.

bruh sunbae is so sexy. I hope he gets a nice girl. But my girl blocking people out and trying to never catch feelings is so relatable, been doing that all my life. Why? Lmao idk but I hope Hyejin gets over this trauma

Users who are viewing this thread