Gatabutata - Ch. 30

Wow he was such a sweetheart 😭 hope we can see him venture and find new love too.

Group Leader
in case you want to know what happens later
they get together in chapter 49

senpai is amazing ;W; thank u for being mature abt the rejection 🥺 all the best to uuu

This is why i like this. It doesnt take all your time away. usually they confess at ch 273.

Group Leader
For the life of me, I don't see where all this gushing over the dickwad sunbae is coming from. He was pushy, over-bearing and rude, and knowingly made Hyejin feel uncomfortable. What the fuck is so sweet and mature about that? At least she was able to clearly reject him.

Good for you girl. Face your feelings. Embrace them. Only then can you deal with them

@kato20 Oh this WILL take a while. Remember the title of this and what it means? She will probably be in denial for a long while.

@kami_chan Yeah, "finally" is the word 😂. Honestly who at ~20 years old would be so clueless about their own feelings that they get shocked when someone else makes them realize?
I think she might keep denying which will end up hurting him.

Fed-Kun's army
OMG Senpai still being a wingman despite being rejected. Good guy. Not like those that don't take no for an answer and has no respect.

Users who are viewing this thread