Gatabutata - Ch. 34

Guy only cares about his feelings. What about her and what she feels? He knew she was avoiding him, should've gotten the hint. Confessed when he thought it was convenient and for his sake. Also, she does not owe the guy any explanation. Look at how the dude made the gal uncomfortable in this chapter.

@MamuraDaiki I think you didn't read the chapter properly. He asked if he did something wrong (not that he did anything like that) and she said it's 100% her problem. BUT then how is it that she is avoiding him if it's unrelated to him?
And it's not like they are strangers. They are friends and actually quite close. And by doing all of that she hurt him. And that is why he has a right to know. She wasn't the only one uncomfortable, he was possibly way more uncomfortable than her. Who treats her friends like that?
Got it now? 🤨

Watching their faces makes me cringe so much

Feel as though she will reject cause she doesn't think shes worthy of him and wont admit that she likes him too cause shes worried she'll get into the same situation as last time and grown apart

I can’t even be happy because of Hyejin ☹☹☹
But it was kinda nice of a development.
Thank you for translating it :)))

I dont understand. I freakin dont. So he confessed in this chapt.
Soo whyy they're not progress in the next couple chapter?

Oh right. I dont know korean.

Thanks for translating this :" even i can look raw but i cant read at all. Soo thank youuu so much :"

@Woopwoopwoopy There is not much needed to figure out what is going on. Even without knowing korean, you can probably guess that they won't date since she is very emotionally immature and extremely afraid of dating, which hasn't been addressed at all.
Also you could argue that she does not deserve him right now since it would be a very unbalanced relationship. So we will probably get some events that will make her grow up and then actually confess her feelings. And of course he will go through some suffering meanwhile...

Users who are viewing this thread