Gatabutata - Ch. 35

Fed-Kun's army
This is really bad, she is only thinking about the bad path and about herself. She is not taking into consideration the feelings of haejun. At this point, I think haejun should just move on. It makes me sad to see him like this.

Normally I’d defend the FL but *sighs* Hyejin is quite pessimistic. I can empathise with your separation anxiety but please stop thinking about a pessimistic future. That kind of mentality is going to affect you in the long run. Plus, a guy like Haejun deserves someone who is honest, just like he has been. He’s been by your side, taking care of you, my boy doesn’t deserve this kind of love.

I'm so lost, i don't know what to think about it because Hyejin lost a lot of confidence 5 years ago about herself and how she can handle a relationship. But the thing is, a situation can change differently judging the environment and i think she's in the right environment and the right partner to enjoy her relationship.

I hope she will manage some courage and rely a bit on Haejun and so on.

Fed-Kun's army
Haejun, poor thing, he deserves better. Hyejin is too pessimistic and although it's understandable to have some trauma from her past, she has only been thinking of herself. If she doesn't want a relationship she should just be mean and tell him so that he can move on and give up on her. instead of being wishy-washy and saying she likes him.

MY BOY DESERVES BETTER THAN THIS.

She is really idiot, deserved it, I feel better. You have to run for him this time you little annoying heroine...
I am really hoping for a episode that she fixes all of her wrong behaviors.
Thank you for translating!

I like the development. I think it's frustrating, but it reflects reality more than if things were to just fall together perfectly. Hopefully this doesn't drag out though?

Hi friends! If you’re annoyed at how the story is progressing, take a look at the name again, and you’ll see it’s very much in the title.

Don’t beat around the bushes.

I love this development. I unfortunately think many can relate to Hyejin. Props to male lead for being straight forward and talking things through. Interested to see where this goes.

He put her in an awkward situation because he only thought of his feelings by suddenly confessing and asking to date, now it's suddenly her fault because she chose not to date him???

She has a right to refuse. Girls here expect her to suddenly jump into his arms just because he said he likes her. Are you for real??? She has feelings too, not just the guy if you didn't notice. What's so bad about her not wanting the past to happen again??? That's called being human even if she's just a fictional character.

I don't think it's anyone's fault, I wouldn't get mad at either of them? It's pretty realistic.
It's way better than moving forward when these feelings are unresolved, it would just be a mess otherwise.

I think almost everyone has been in situations (with any type of relationship) where it's difficult to sort out your feelings or see the other person's perspective at first, and discussions/arguments are a way to help communicate as long as it helps you confront the problem rather than avoid it.

She honestly deserved that walk-out. The best way towards healing is to talk it out but she’s ignoring that which makes him frustrated. What he did was not okay by pushing it on her but what she did was tear him apart and rip her own heart.

Users who are viewing this thread