Gatabutata - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
In an ideal would the black haired sunbae would be getting glassed right about now. Or at a party. It's whatever.

Fed-Kun's army
RAW SPOILERS:

This whole drama ends in chapter 48 so we have a long ride

Yoo Byungkin had a lot of guts, I'm gonna pickyp eraser and erased his existance for real 😠😠

Aggregator gang
How fucking juvenile I really hope he doesn’t get a redemption arc I hate him lol

Ah I was right, the older rude student spread rumours about her being a slut, thought they might think it was the male lead but glad they didnt

Group Leader
As much as I dislike rumors, and as much as I think that sunbae oughta be castrated, I still don't feel an ounce of sympathy for Hyejin. For all intents and purposes, what they said was actually very believable from an outsider's perspective, and Hyejin knows it. She is responsible for her own actions, and must either revel or suffer in the consequences. I just wish that Haejun could get over her. He deserves someone who won't make him feel so miserable.

@FredFriendly She literally didn't do anything wrong? She hasn't flirted with anyone and her relationship troubles with Haejun is between the two of them (and maybe their best friends). How does she deserve a reputation as a flirt/slut when the only one she's sent even only mixed signals to is the man she had a messy break up with?

I know it's popular to hate the fmc but all her (very, very few) bad choices are from a trauma and she's been trying to protect Haejun from her baggage. She's been very clear about setting boundaries with the two sunbaes who pursued her. There's no way anyone can see her as a flirt/slut, outsider or not.

Fed-Kun's army
What? Didn't the other students also hated that guy? So why are they beleiving the rumour about hyejin flirting with that trashy sunbae? Didn't the people saw what hyejin said to that bastard in the trip? So why are they beleiving any rumour they hear? What?

Dex-chan lover
I hope Korea has some good facial reconstruction surgeons that boy gonna need all of em

Fed-Kun's army
@FredFriendly She really isn't at fault here though. Even from an outsiders prospective you can see the girls are uncomfortable around that sunbae. You can even see it from the trip they took and how she told that sunbae off. So I really don't understand why would anyone beleive these rumours.

Group Leader
@Purplelibraryguy
Whoa, looks like this is one of those days I'm happy I blocked FredFriendly.

Boo hoo hoo. How sad. And to think that going way back to the days of the old bato.to, you and I shared so many common opinions. My heart is broken that I have lost such a dear old friend...

Users who are viewing this thread