Gatabutata - Ch. 40

I normally take FL side, but atm I’m kinda getting frustrated with her. I get that’s she’s scared of being in a relationship because of what happened in school. However, running away and not speaking up are horrible ways to resolve an issue. It goes no where and it’s frustrating as a reader that she literally has the best boy STILL AFTER HER and yet, does jack shit?? Like a relationship is 2 way, communication is needed.

Fed-Kun's army
this is reminding me I've actually seen people wear that hair clip irl lolll
also guess she must be feeling overwhelmed with everything happening at once but hope she manages to sit down and talk with him

Group Leader
@Piatritous
...running away and not speaking up are horrible ways to resolve an issue.

Running away won't resolve the issue at all, but make it more complicated in the end.

We are almost 2/3rd the way thru the series and, instead of Hyejinx making a strong effort to improve herself, knowing that she's emotionally wishy-washy, she seems to actually be regressing character-wise. For the life of me, I can't understand what Haejun sees in her that makes him unable to give up on her, particuarly with all the bullshit she's put him through, past and present.

Sunbae is as handsome as ever 🥺 pls give some words of wisdom to Hyejin 🥺

guys before u say how wish washy and frustrating the fl is well that's the main point of the story, go and read the description of the series, It clearly says that the title or Gatabutata is a Korean saying that means "Get to the point instead of beating around the bush". It's gonna be a frustrating ride, that's what you all are signing up for.

Group Leader
@lisianthus
guys before u say how wish washy and frustrating the fl is well that's the main point of the story, go and read the description of the series, It clearly says that the title or Gatabutata is a Korean saying that means "Get to the point instead of beating around the bush". It's gonna be a frustrating ride, that's what you all are signing up for.

Should that stop us from expressing our criticisms? Should we only be allowed to leave comments that praise a series but keep our mouths shut if we have something to say that you don't agree with or disapprove of?

Dex-chan lover
I wish Haejun would have ended up with someone else.
Literally anyone else.
Just not her.

tbh, the fl really should take a break.. yeah it's hard especially she's traumatized with dating..
and the ml, I'm sorry man.. it's hurt and painful.. I'm sorry life must be hard on you man.. it's the circumstances.. I know I know..

@FredFriendly
idfc if u expressed ur opinions, i said deal with the story and the correlation of fl beating around the bush with the title. Im not refraining anyone from expressing their thoughts. ALL IM SAYING is THAT'S THE POINT of the story. disagree all you want, besides that's what u always do in every series ever.

I want her to handle the rumours but I don't find how she's dealing with Haejun frustrating at all. People feel how they feel and it's a good thing she's not involving Haejun in her messy trauma. It's honest. She's said from day one she's not ready to date. Liking each other isn't a good enough reason to be involved especially if you think you'll hurt the other person (again).

She's not wishy-washy. She made a choice. She communicated it clearly. If she had regrets it's on her. If he's not there when she's ready, it's on her.

@Piatritous But she's not ready for a relationship so why force it?

Fed-Kun's army
I checked the raws because of the gray pages and please don't. instantly spoiled myself with thumbnails of future episodes. It is only really 1,5 bubbles missing and the rest is a short flashback from her chat from last chapter. Nothing important is missing or should be at least.

@Ayajdbwmns At least she knows why she's being avoided. It's not as harsh and confusing when Haejun does it since we naturally assume we did something wrong when we're avoided.

I want pure revenge for that stupid ass senior. Man, peoplw like them exist in rl and man those people are so annoying to deal with! Much worse is the fact that he’s fucking triggering her trauma! Urgh this is so annoying that senior urgh

Users who are viewing this thread