Gatabutata - Ch. 42

Group Leader
Slick-sunbae oughta mind his own business. What a nosy, busybody, manipulative asshole. Hyejin-dumbo isn't any better. She was right when she thought to herself that she shouldn't get advice from Mr-busybody, but she's just stupid. She should be talking to Haejun or at least her best friend, not this creep.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like hyejin but I am glad at least she reconize her mistakes. Her past trauma is really stupid tho imo. She was still young and was still not ready to be in a relationship, so I thought these kind of thing won't effect you when you're an adult as you are more mature now. And its not like she was in a bad relation anyway. It was her friends and her fault that led it that way. She didn't know any better but I guess this girl is still stuck in the past. I kinda don't see and healthy relationship with her and haejun but maybe I am wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
It would be cool if Hyejin started dating Sunbae, because Haejun deserves better lol.

isn't the trauma only like...3-4 years ago??? it's not that long ago guys geez. and, it's not like she's ever dated since then and emotional maturity dating-wise isnt just going to appear out of nowhere.
also, trauma when youre young hits the hardest, she probably got it when she was 13-15, and right now is she even 19 (the age of adulthood in korea)? you guys have strangely high standards for young adults.

back to the chapter, sunbae is absolutely amazing and i also adore his new friends.

This sunbae is literally the best! I hope she realizes her own feelings and grow up

@Shellecr agreed. Sunbae is bae.

And hyejin is 19-20. She's got a lot of growing up to do. And I'm happy to see her thinking about how her actions affect others even if her outcome is a bit flawed.

@KayleneP They're always expecting these characters to instantly recover from everything, it's actually ridiculous and doesn't even make a good story.

She still likes Haejun and she hurt him badly. Of course she's scared of messing up again. Worse she even hurt him now when she was trying her best not to inject romance in their relationship. I don't know. I like Hyejin and I don't think she's done anything harmful. She messed up in ways most adolescents do and now she's dealing with the fallout.

ngl I hate that sunbae at first since yknow.....HAHHAHA BUT noww WE STAN SUNBAEEEE (I will always ship hyejin and haejun thoo) edit:y'all,after reading the comments...yes haejun deserves better but sigh....I DON'T KNOW 😭😣

Users who are viewing this thread