Gatabutata - Ch. 42

hyejin is a great character, y'all in the comments just lack empathy and appreciation for realistic story-telling. i constantly notice this kind of attitude towards female leads and it reeks of misogyny.

Okay, I get the trauma part and how she's averse to dating. That makes sense although, in my opinion, I think she should have recovered at least a little but maybe what happened was so bad, Idk.
The problem I have is her reaction to the rumours. Why isn't she doing anything? Why isn't she clarifying what happened? She could have done so many things, recording her conversation with that psycho, or like at least confronting people who are gossiping about her and the psycho when he's being a psycho. Like when the dude literally asked her to run an errand she actually agrees? HUH?!?
It might just be me, but I think there are a lot of things she could be doing that she isn't.

Group Leader
@pax_solis
...i constantly notice this kind of attitude towards female leads and it reeks of misogyny

I can't speak for everyone, but my dislike of Hyejin has nothing to do with gender, rather, it comes from my dislike of idiotic morons, regardless of gender. Comments like yours reek of misandry.

What a guy! he was rejected but still was so nice and gave advice to the person who rejected him. I hope there is a happy ending to his story.

wow a man who still maintains a good relationship with the girl who rejected him and gives her supportive advice????? didnt care that much for him before but Now....heart eyes for him<3

Lee Yul is such a homie. I'm glad that MC has so many dependable and amazing friends around her. Hoping that she can sort out her emotions.

Users who are viewing this thread