Gatabutata - Ch. 46

Group Leader
Shithead-sunbae was spot-on: "This bitch is fooling you all, you dumbasses" and "Why are you trying to act all nice after spreading all those rumors and talking shit?" Of course, he would know since Hyejinx was just copying his tactics. Speaking of Hyejinx, she completely ignores Haejun after giving him that coy look last chapter. Guess she wants to torture him some more.

That was satisfying. Reading the raws, I had no idea of what was happening so finally getting to read it translated is great. Thank you so much~

Fed-Kun's army
After I like Hyejin again. Like the things she did to Haejun were without a doubt unacceptable but its nice to see that she finally has a spine and can face her problems instead of running away. This was so satifying, seeing him get the taste of his own medicine.

Glad she didn’t share it in the end, and great point she made at the end there
I doubt those people would take it well, but I don’t think the story is going to show their reactions

"in the future, if you dont know anything completely, keep your mouths shut, everyone"

Didnt like what she was doing til she said that, she gave them theirs and gave the senpai his too

Now in terms of the male lead I hope shes the one who reaches out first, instead of him havin to do some shit

Fed-Kun's army
glad she called everyone out, and hopefully she doesn’t have to deal with such bs again

"[...] keep your mouths shut everyone"
and Hyejin drop the mic

well done, girl! and thanks for translate!

really like that FL was the one to handle the situation on her own terms and protect herself (even physically removing his hand from her shirt). sometimes fluffy shoujo tropes are cute but i'm usually annoyed when MLs handle everything and come to the rescue -- it's unrealistic and doesn't allow the FL to develop. thanks for the translation!

YESSSSSSS! This is what i call character development! She started out being easily influenced by others, and now she's standing up for herself w/o turning all psycho, sure she was manipulative and was using underhanded tactics but she was never going to be able to defend herself without them. She's still flawed with handling her own relationships and emotions but thats what makes it interesting to read cos its not like shes gonna change and become a perfect mc overnight.

if i was her, i would've ended up sharing the audio clips, but i think she made the right move to not do that and to call the others out instead. plus, idk the legal issues surrounding a recorded convo in korea

https://klawguru.com/2014/10/30/is-it-legal-to-secretly-record-a-conversation-in-korea/
it's allowed to record a convo if you are a part of it

Users who are viewing this thread