Gatabutata - Ch. 49

Fed-Kun's army
So what was the issue 5 years ago? I only remember that she called him tiresome.

@jiyui

Probably she wasn't acting like herself while she were together with him, that's why it was tiresome for her.
And then Haejun said in this chapter,
At first, when I didn't know the person in this house is you, I thought you weren't normal. And he said, I just love you the way you are. in the end.

I think that's the situation :)

Thank you for the update! (^3^♪

nothing can ruin my day today, cause I'm bursting with happiness
thanks for the update!

@Corb i dont think she found him tiresome, it was the dating and all her “friends” telling her how she should act while dating

finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AT least they didnt do the good ol “we like each other but we never said we were dating”

Users who are viewing this thread