Gatabutata - Ch. 61

i love this couple so much omg

but i cant believe haejun buys outfits off the mannequins xD i thought he had good fashion sense ive been tricked

Lol they're basically the complete opposite to the other two when it comes to confessing they like each other, but both couples are so cute!

aw i kinda wish we got more time w them before the confession like more yearning?? and cute moments before feelings realization but it made sense like this was very Them lol theyre cute
thanks for the update!

Thry were so nonchalant about it but I'm here screaming like I'm on fire AAAAAAAAAA

Ahhh i love this couple better very straightforward i want to see them together again author plezzz. I wish they have their own story of their first meeting and how they fell in love

yumi and hansol is the actual representation of gatabutata rather than hyejin and haejun lolol anyways thank you for the update <3

Fed-Kun's army
Main couple takes ages to go out, while side couple knock it out in a few chapters.

This is my favorite chapter out of the entire story and it’s not even about the MCs lol. Love the friends.

Because Yumi's confession was so sudden and not all dramatic I was worried the author would make him not reciprocate or something but ahhhhh I'm so happy~ I've been rooting for them from the start

Users who are viewing this thread