Gatabutata - Ch. 64 - Last Episode

Noooooooooo
I enjoyed so much this manwha, now its ending....Just 4 more chapters
Thanks to all team of cinnamon roll scans, thanks

oh my this is such a delight! honestly any misunderstandings they had I thought was validated and handled well. They are all truly cinnamon rolls 😊😊thank you cinnamon roll scans!

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh.

Well, we have extras but still gonna miss this series.

I'll give my final thanks on the last chapter but anyway, thank you Cinnamon Roll for sticking to this project!

These last few chapters of pure fluff were pretty relaxing. I think this is a good point to end it anyway! Thanks for the translation!

Such cute and relaxing chapters 😍
I will be here for the extras 🐱
Thank you so much for the update 💗

Double-page supporter
Thank you for your dedication and hard work so far. I'm looking forward to the finishing touches.

Double-page supporter
WAIT... WHAT ?! THAT'S IT ? SO SUDDENLY OUT OF NOWHERE IT'S OVER TF, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo T^T

Aww! It’s ending?? Glad there are a few extra chapters- hopefully they explain her reluctance to date him when they were kids. Unless I missed that explanation somewhere...

Thank you for the update 😊

Group Leader
That was so wholesome and cute! They've come a long way. Also kinda curious about Haejun's name on Hyejin's phone ♡
Thank you, Cinnamon Roll Scans!

maybe I cried a little bit... thank you very much for all your hard work in translating this project that brought small doses of joy to my daily life! I'll look forward to the side stories! A hug to everyone of the Cinnamon Roll Scan staff!

omg i’ll think i’ll cry. this story has been one of my favorites and is so special to me. i’m glad i was able to see each of them grow. thank you cinnamonroll scans for translating this.

Users who are viewing this thread