GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Vol. 19 Ch. 100

Double-page supporter
What I'm curious about is, why anyone is even following the prince anymore? All he's managed to do is cause a massive amount of death to his own people, over and over and over again. If this was even remotely realistic, they would've already ended up either killing the prince themselves and bringing his head as a bargaining chip, or bringing the prince altogether. It's just garbage plot at this point.

Misread "Utsuda" as "Usada" when Delilah was charging in.

On second thoughts, Pekora might totally do this.

@A31D31N If it was real world a QRF would have spun up at least by the time the ambush was suggested, likely before aeound the time the spec ops blew their cover. If things go as planned, extract at A. If that's hot, dump the QRF at B or C, secure it until friendlies arrive and then get out.

Aggregator gang
@Aech
I'm thinking they prepared for a shoot out so 7 30rnd mags each i guess? hell probably more I've heard of soldiers carrying 12 mags before

@Golliboy
assuming they can call in support I think the chinook would have to wait a bit for more air support like a cobra or a few hueys if not .... find a good landing zone and hold out until the chinook arrives also I'm pretty sure you can mount a minigun on those things

Dex-chan lover
@vangoz If I'm not mistaken, the soldier that died during Bozes and Beefeater's escape from the capital was the first JSDF casualty since Ginza. So there haven't actually been any "losses" as far as equipment for the Empire to scavenge, and assuming they got ahold of one or two they wouldn't know how to operate or reproduce them.

Dex-chan lover
i just found the prequel of this gate jsdf manga , lol : https://mangadex.org/title/59377/from-another-world

-----------------------------------------

about this chapter 100 :

their code names , archer , caster , are references to fate grand order .

page 22 : a bull is blowing a bullhorn , lol : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone

"the evil japaneses have ranged weapons , so all imperial soldiers should switch to bows , crossbows , and slingshots ."
then in page 27 , the imperial soldiers still charge at the japaneses with swords , shields and spears , like some completely idiots .

i think the artist 's talent is wasted on this manga , the plot is getting more worse and worse :
just like some other power-fantasy , wish-fullfillment isekai stories , the japan soldiers are too over-powered , and they have plot-armors , i think i have never seen a japan soldier is killed on screen .

the japaneses never lose a fight , they never lose anything that is precious to them , they only gain more and more , like some loyal allies .

this "war" looks more like a one-sided massacre , to show how awesome the japan soldiers are .

in this chapter , i start rooting for the imperial soldiers , they are loyal , they are real humans with wives and children , but the plot just turns them into moving practice-targets for the japan soldiers .

"page 2 : someone dared to shoot 2 arrows at us , lets pay them back with 2000+ bullets . OVERKILL ."

"to save the life of 1 japan hostage , we will kill everything , destroy everything , burn everything , just like when we saved the life of the hostage girl in the imperial palace , we killed all the soldiers in the palace . OVERKILL ."

1 japan life = the deaths of 100+ imperial soldiers . the author is a raci$t ?

now lets talk about plot-armors : in the slaying-the-dragon arc , the MC 's team and 10+ random , nameless dark elf-s are raiding the den of the dragon , and at the end , of course all the dark elf-s are dead , not a single one is alive because they dont have plot-armor , while the MC 's team dont get a single scratch on their bodies . yeah , so believe-able .

That opric-whatever was a truly hypocritical asshole. Despite a losing battle, he goes around ordering the imperial soldiers to continue fighting and tells them don't even dare try to retreat or it's "treason".

All while hiding behind a door.

Fed-Kun's army
@daywithoutgames
Who would've guessed a Japanese mangaka would be happy to show off their countries armed forces as cool and overpowered?

Either way, I'm mostly here to see modern soldiers wipe the floor of medieval/fantasy armies. While it's hard to do in some chapters, I mostly don't look at this manga through a political lens.

Dex-chan lover
a simple way to fix the story : instead of eastern , japan soldiers vs western , USA , roman , human soldiers , just switch the roman to some mindless , blood-thirsty , murderous monsters / zombies / undeads / goblins / orcs / ogres / trolls / lizardmen / demons /

LMAO the solution all you need from the start is a b-51 stratofortress bomber just carpet bomb the whole land

if you want peace and the empire wants war just nuke them no more hundred years war or some shit something if don't want nuke carpet bomb them with some napalm bomb

Users who are viewing this thread