GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Vol. 23 Ch. 124.5 - Special Side story 7 : The foggy night

Aggregator gang
Can someone explain to me what just happend? The doll body tells me it was not a dream so the rory we now was emroy the entire time?

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain to me what just happend? The doll body tells me it was not a dream so the rory we now was emroy the entire time?
Wolf slipped way back in time. Maybe centuries. He encountered Rory from a time when the cult of Emroy was ... different. Perhaps the priests decided to gain some kind of control over the Apostle by holding her body hostage, but in any case she was able to get around with only her head on a golem body. With Wolf's help, she was able to gain entrance into the temple (Wolf carrying Rory piggyback cuts quite an imposing figure). There they found her body in pieces, but were able to reassemble her.

She was hungry after healing herself, and Wolf had the Japanese snack things for her. In the "present" day, she vaguely remembers the flavor.

Users who are viewing this thread