64aecfbb-672d-42b7-b21f-793de6e24f41
C Charles123amit Joined Apr 8, 2026 Messages 1 Apr 8, 2026 #3 REALDER said: English translation when??? Click to expand... Don't have any idea
Forkuth Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 5, 2025 Messages 868 Apr 8, 2026 #4 REALDER said: English translation when??? Click to expand... Now it seems since it just popped up.
Chulainn Fed-Kun's army Joined Mar 20, 2025 Messages 67 Apr 12, 2026 #5 I had no idea this had a sequel. I wonder if we see kids between Itami and his harem down the line. Assuming there was a timeskip or something.
I had no idea this had a sequel. I wonder if we see kids between Itami and his harem down the line. Assuming there was a timeskip or something.
WhiteRaven_OfTheValley Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 22, 2023 Messages 106 May 5, 2026 #6 Finally! The long awaited sequel!
H hehaaw Double-page supporter Joined Jan 25, 2018 Messages 88 Jul 29, 2026 #7 Chulainn said: I had no idea this had a sequel. I wonder if we see kids between Itami and his harem down the line. Assuming there was a timeskip or something. Click to expand... It seems like it was only few months in the other world and 2 and half year in Japan after the first series
Chulainn said: I had no idea this had a sequel. I wonder if we see kids between Itami and his harem down the line. Assuming there was a timeskip or something. Click to expand... It seems like it was only few months in the other world and 2 and half year in Japan after the first series
N nathan67003 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 7, 2020 Messages 1,147 Aug 1, 2026 #8 Well I certainly never fucking saw this coming.