Geesen Shoujo to Ibunka Kouryuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - It is hard...!

Power Uploader
Sorry for the huge delay..
Some things have been rough for past few months so I had to keep this series temporarily on hold.. I'll try to catch up with the raws in Jan 2021 for sure.. I'll have a lot of free time after December (hopefully)..

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Baaaaaaaka.

Some things have been rough for past few months
@AthK
I get you man, another tropical storm is comming through my region.

Dex-chan lover
She was supposed to pull him towards her, not push him away!!

@AthK Thanks for the scan. Take your time.

Dex-chan lover
Bad idea, Lily's friend. Be honest with your feelings bruh. Otherwise, how can you expect others to do the same?

If you need more consultation, I'll be in my office from 4 to 6:30.

Dex-chan lover
@Randomizer
Aren't you that guy who always ends up paying his own clients?
tLVaR2tt.jpg

...No...

Dex-chan lover
@Trew865 Offtopic btw.
Thats what the goverment wants you to think, they are overplaying it like it's fucking doomsday, newsflash, it's not.
Seems to have hit hard in the US but thats mainly because people went fucking crazy over there for various other reasons that got triggered by gov shutting everything down.
But yeah I honestly have no idea why the goverments, not just US is handling this so incredibly badly. It's like ride the bandwagon and do like everyone else, claim it to be bigger then it is so we can laze around and say it's the viruses fault?
In the first place it's the goverments fault for knowing this could happen for years and years and never having ANY kind of prep done about it, this is not a new thing, this is how the world has always worked and it's a huge fiasco that it spread at all and even bigger fiasco that they had to shut things down.

Supporter
@Valve it's not doomsday, but it is something to take seriously. else it can become a mini doomsday

Dex-chan lover
Seventeen comments in and not a single Evangelion joke...

...you people dissappoint me.

Users who are viewing this thread