Gekikou Kamen - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Beeaseder Wavering

Pretty disappointed the story is seemingly turning out to be just a series of mask wearing villains who are all unrelated to each other

Group Leader
Hey, thank you so much for scanlating this series, it's become one of my absolute favorites, and I look forward to reading these releases more than I can say.

I'm also a member of a scanlation group called Undead Scans (I assist with some of the TL, PR all our scripts, as well as TS a series called Task Force for Paranormal Disaster Management), and I wanted to reach out and offer to help if there's anything I can assist with. Your releases are fantastic, so I don't mean to criticize in any way, I just want to help if there's anything I can help with.

Part of doing scanlation is the desire to help bring series you love to readers, and if I can help you do that, I very much want to. If not, then please just accept my thanks for the excellent work you do bringing this series to us fans!

Power Uploader
Hey, thank you so much for scanlating this series, it's become one of my absolute favorites, and I look forward to reading these releases more than I can say.

I'm also a member of a scanlation group called Undead Scans (I assist with some of the TL, PR all our scripts, as well as TS a series called Task Force for Paranormal Disaster Management), and I wanted to reach out and offer to help if there's anything I can assist with. Your releases are fantastic, so I don't mean to criticize in any way, I just want to help if there's anything I can help with.

Part of doing scanlation is the desire to help bring series you love to readers, and if I can help you do that, I very much want to. If not, then please just accept my thanks for the excellent work you do bringing this series to us fans!

Thanks for the offer, as things stand I'm not really looking for any further help on the series (my biggest issue right now is IRL work hours, but that's entirely on me!), though I'll keep it in mind if anything changes.

Group Leader
Thanks for the offer, as things stand I'm not really looking for any further help on the series (my biggest issue right now is IRL work hours, but that's entirely on me!), though I'll keep it in mind if anything changes.

No worries at all, my friend! I'm in a similar situation (uni and irl work means I'm doing scanlation work at night until I pass out on my desk) but I'm a firm believer that I need to do as much as I can to keep the series I love alive. Please do keep us in mind, but in the meantime, you have my undying gratitude for picking up this amazing manga, as well as my sincere admiration for both your scanlation skills and the quality of your releases!

Thank you for the kind and thoughtful response, too.

Of the three new chapters that were posted this was my least favorite of the bunch because of that ending... That just felt weird. Wouldn't expect Mari to go to that length to get justice.

Users who are viewing this thread