Gekizumi Dungeon Desu ga "Skill: Hanshoku" de Gyakuten Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.2 - Happy Fairy Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 22, 2018
Messages
838
damn, the raw was from 2 months ago... And there has been no new raw since then? What's up with the release schedule for this 😭
It’s common now a days. Some mangas go 6 months before releasing a .1/4 chapter. The industry standard went down for the sake of artist health but it’s pretty rough still.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,398
Use your brain :lol:

b21ydb.jpg


thank you for translation
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 9, 2018
Messages
458
I was confused about the mechanics of the mutation previously so I went to check the novel, oh boy how they deal with the fairy is pretty unexpected.
You think they make the fairy big or make the MC smaller right? right?? No, she shrinks just his dick so it fits :kek:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
994
I was confused about the mechanics of the mutation previously so I went to check the novel, oh boy how they deal with the fairy is pretty unexpected.
You think they make the fairy big or make the MC smaller right? right?? No, she shrinks just his dick so it fits :kek:
I've seen a comic with the same exact thing happening!

But that way, he can hold her in one hand.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top