Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Ch. 150

Dex-chan lover
Part of this manga's humor is how side characters have this uwu cutesy wootsy adorable face but most of our main cast are drawn like a mob, minus the obvious exceptions.

Dex-chan lover
love seo's fancy dress
and even tho waka's not in a full suit like the other chapter, even his casual jacket does seem 'fancy'/rich boy like that was implied before
I want a textless version of the cover framed
wouldn't be surprised if it came as some extra prints or so , altho even if you buy physical prints idk if it also gets included outside of JP sales

Dex-chan lover
as funny as the mangaka is, they do also tend to have the same face syndrome that they made meta commentary about (tho better than those awkward horses/animals XD)
Oh, agree. Tsubaki also loves to self-deprecating herself.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I finally caught up with the chapters.... (internal screaming about having to wait a month)

Dex-chan lover
Love how extra nozaki is on page 3. I hope a second season of the anime comes out b/c the Chinese live action seems to have been delayed for like over a year now
There is going to be a Chinese live action of a Japanese comedy about a shoujo writer?

Next you are going to be telling me a family friend who went to Japan gave us as a parting gift Russian nesting dolls made in china. *casually looks at packaging.

Ah. Is this what they call multiculturalism?

Jokes aside I find it odd for of all series to get a adaptation in China, this is one that seems to be greenlit. Like it is very much a Japanese humor style.

Anyways odd or not I hope Tsubaki continues to find more success.

Dex-chan lover
There is going to be a Chinese live action of a Japanese comedy about a shoujo writer?

Next you are going to be telling me a family friend who went to Japan gave us as a parting gift Russian nesting dolls made in china. *casually looks at packaging.

Ah. Is this what they call multiculturalism?

Jokes aside I find it odd for of all series to get a adaptation in China, this is one that seems to be greenlit. Like it is very much a Japanese humor style.

Anyways odd or not I hope Tsubaki continues to find more success.
Yeah even tho this is a bit of 'older' series despite it going on, i'm surprised it got a live at all, though there have been a handful of some romance drama series, but it wouldn't be the first time, idk about C-dramas, but i know there have been k dramas based off of some Japanese stories, and Jdramas adapted from korean dramas and so on (the original author must get a lot of royalties when that happens lol)

you can find the trailer on YT tho it's been delayed for a while, idk if bc of changes/censoring (altho other than nozaki 'crossdressing' that one chapter, i don't think there'd be anything too offensive, or like removing anything lgbt related, although Kashima's 'schtick' with flirting with girls is a take on the Handsome Female Prince trope although she actually doesn't go too far with any of the girls whether or not she's canonically bi or not (she did admit in that one chapter that Hori was her first kiss), although i can imagine China allowing 'female flirting' (there was one promo pic of Kashima and Seo's actresses 'arm wrestling' and the Chinese Chiyo looks like she's making googly eyes at her/would look like a yuri love triangle if you didn't know the charas) or so versus any stuff, which is barely mentioned in gsnk as like a comic relief thing with "Tomodaaa!", tho i think there have been some BL c-dramas, or some of those "old school fantasy chinese fighters" that have a 'bromance'/baiting but nothing canon happening based on some webtoon/webcomic)

Not sure how much it's gonna cover but they are recreating the 'rain/get in' scene

And apparently Mayu (nozaki's younger brother) does have an actor so we might get some side story plots with him

Back in the day i think there was some Taiwan drama called "Devil beside you" that was also based on a manga

Group Leader
Ohhh I was wondering why Waka was being so uncharacteristically rude and harsh 😂 But it's just because she asked him to haha

Users who are viewing this thread