Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 11 Ch. 102

Man the rare moments of Seo blushing reminds me that this is kinda still a shoujo Manga

@xyzzy
I'd maybe call this progress on Seo's end. She seems more aware of him, or at least she was for a bit.

Contributor
Step 1: Lure Waka in with a dog.
Step 2: Bond over building a dog house.
Step 3: Have the dog confess for you.
You know Waka will believe the dog.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hard for her to prove she's Lorelei if he keeps falling asleep. Maybe they could video her singing but he'll still fall asleep.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minutes. I always thought Seo always think Waka know she is Lorelei. It's ruined

I never care how long it takes CMC. You made my day with a release.

It's sad when I buy the English books as they come out but they can't come with CMC's credit pages. :(

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Blushing Seo... that's like seeing your father cry.

Dex-chan lover
A love lab chapter AND a Gekkan chapter in the same day? My little heart is happy. Thanks CMC or the release!

And about the chapter: holy shit I love the Seo/Wakka chapter, but this one was gold! No, platinium!

The blushing seo was so fucking cute, and.... And the damn finale. You know, I really like the SeoxWaka ship, but it's nice to see Seo getting the short end of the stick. Let's be honnest, she kinda deserve it.

Anyway, is this the begining of a real progression in their relationship? (because until now, they was the two who had the least progress)

Dex-chan lover
Maybe real the dog is the friends we made along the way.

Double-page supporter
How many chapters before the little bit of information she confessed to him actually makes it through that thick skull of his?

Because it'll sink in eventually

Dex-chan lover
So none of the CMC crew believe in "inbox zero", huh?
Also, is that "light of speed" thing on page 3 a translation mistake or is it just Seo being her usual self?

Users who are viewing this thread