Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 12 Ch. 110

Contributor
Gonna need a TL on the TL notes

Every time I see them interact, I can't help but think "wow, this is an amazing, completely unromantic relationship." It feels like Seo's an elementary schooler trying to make friends with a nice dog that she was too rough with when he was a puppy

Dex-chan lover
knowing that i can understand 90% of the TL weeaboo talk... not sure if im happy with that

Aggregator gang
thanks for teaching me the great word “sorrymasen”, I shall use it daily from now on.

on a more serious note: isn't it super rude to grab a lady by her hair ribbons?!

I wasn't super keen on this chapter but that credit page is GOLDEN. Funny AND made me feel like an old weeaboo fool for understanding 100% of it. xD I guess I like pain in small doses... :'D

Sa, ganbatte, minna-sama! Anatatachi wa cho~~sugoi-desu! 8D

...Please kill me... it's contagious, and I think I'm infected... D:

Dex-chan lover
So, after so many chapter, the situation with Yuziki and Waka is reversing, becoming a form of reverse miror of their first chapter together....

THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS! Stalker Chiyo, only sane man Mikorin, Nozaki running away from reality and Waka and Seo.

Fucking. Waka. and. Seo!

Those two fucking idiots. They are so earnest, and immature, and cute, and stupid. I love those two dorks!

(Also, this bonus page is subarachi, Cash Money Chiyo. I suki you a lot guys! )

Sem

Dex-chan lover
It's beautiful
We never figured out whether or not Waka really is tsundere hahahaha

I lost every single trace of my sides with the "I can't wakarimasu all this Eigo"

Users who are viewing this thread