Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 12 Ch. 113

Is there a reason these chapters are so tiny? Is this the best quality you can get at this point? 🤔

You have to be reminded how awesome Miyako-san is if she just somehow dumps the trash Maeno. Sure, she'll lose out big time on the mascots but with her talents with making mobs memorable?

Double-page supporter
Hahaha this reminded me so much of that Gintama chapter where they all fight for the popularity poll places.

Group Leader
@Phillinnicus

The raws on Gangan are a terrible quality to begin with, at least for GSNK. This is the best size our redrawers can work with without the images getting overly blurry.

Dex-chan lover
We know some of the character's traits/personality of Nozaki's manga is based on his acquaintances.
So are we getting new characters whom Tenjouji and Yoshino are based on?

this is the hardest ive laughed at a manga chapter in ages 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I know it's kind of a running joke, but how did Nozaki become a professional mangaka when he's so hilariously bad at it?

@kevadu He's not bad at being a mangaka, he has ken to be a good filter for all the insanity Nozaki tries to put in his works. Honestly I blame Maeno tho, whose "edits" were so extreme that even after Nozaki was rid of the bastard, Nozaki default creative process went off the rails.

Users who are viewing this thread