Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 13 Ch. 119

Fed-Kun's army
No matter how many times you check, there will always be a silly error somewhere and will notice when it is too late, indeed. 😅

The author is a funny and fun guy if he chose this topic so they did not have to draw much backgrounds themselves.

god i could not stop laughing throughout this entire chapter. tsubaki-sensei is amazing.

and cmc, thank you so much. not only do you put out such quality work, but your gag page at the end is always hilarious and well-crafted <3 thanks for putting so much care into translating this!

Thanks CMC! Stay safe everyone!

Nozaki, Mikoshiba and Waka all can do tones, so it's okay. Probably. Tho now Mikoshiba is mostly flowers only. But I believe he can do sparkly tones manually.

Double-page supporter
@Mingxingxing Yes, but Wakamatsu is specialized for cutting the screentones. Sakura can do the coloring and Mikoshiba can draw flower background. So yeah, poor boy Wakamatsu hahaha.

"It's for your author's convenience..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i can't stop laughing XD

THIS IS GOLDEN HAHAHA!

I was never able to send my appreciation before but I would really like to thank you Cash Money Chiyo for always working hard for GSNK! I always adore your twists on the last panel. <3 more power to your team!

Thank you so much for the hard work, guys. I was looking forward for new chapters for so long. Thank you for allowing us to have access to this gem 😊

Candlejack, in a few months, you’ll be just like them. Enjoy being corrupted by the woes of the professionals!

Fed-Kun's army
been a while since i last laughed this hard, this chapter is based

I'm even more convinced that I want to read "lets fall in love" eventually. Its gonna be a wonderful hot mess and I want in!!! And I also want a koi charm too!

Users who are viewing this thread