Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 13 Ch. 120

Yes, I still crazy about this mangá! Never fail to make me laugh! hahaha

Thanks for the translation!

Happy Holidays!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh damn! This was an amazing chapter! So many characters appeared and we got some unusual pairings. Plus, the jokes were on point. I loved it so much.
And we also had Chiyo-Nozaki, Waka-Seo and Ryousuke-Miyako moments. Especially, the last one. Way to go, Ryousuke! Maybe in a few dozen chapters, something will happen.
Thanks for all the hard work, CMC, it's really appreciated. And although I may not use Tumblr, so I don't really appear there in between releases, I definitely am always dedicated to this series and will be summoned at a moment's notice to read the new chapters :p

Dex-chan lover
Omg, he might have a chance with her?? She blushed a bit when he took off the screentone on her back XD

GSNK is still one of my favorite active manga, and I see you and appreciate you, scanlators! Merry Christmas!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter guys. That part with the Kashima fans was unique.

what a crazy chapter with most of the cast appearing, thank you for the translations!! hope everyone has a wonderful holidays, if you celebrate 💕

Group Leader
EVERYTIME I SEE A GSN UPDATE I JUMP
right into it and slurp

so No, we aren't dead :D
++ thanks for the chapterrrr!!

What a great start to the holidays with a new GSNK chapter! It felt like we got a new look at Miyako today. Hang in there Ryousuke, you'll get there eventually!
Thanks a bunch for the update, CMC, you rock!

Aggregator gang
Is it really that embarrassing to have screen tones stuck to you? Or is that a mangaka thing?

Aggregator gang
Still here, still hyped for the cash money chiyo content
All I want for xmas is some dumbasses making a big deal out of screentones.

Users who are viewing this thread