Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Group Leader
lol why does it say demographic is shounen..? wasnt it published in a shoujou mag. at some point

It actually is a shounen series, it's always been published by Gangan. You're maybe getting this manga confused with Tsubaki's other manga Oresama Teacher which is published by Hana to Yome.

Because marketing, @Sarsak.

Incidentally, one of them is for the regular version, while the other is a special edition one, if I remember correctly.

Dex-chan lover
@Stoner Fool, this isn't the kind of manga you read for the romance.

And the relationships between the characters do evolve somewhat. In a light-hearted, drama-free way, too.

I love this manga! It reminds me of Tanaka-san is Always Listless, its a relaxing, stress-free read!

Perfect for those of us who read a lot of action/drama/horror/plot twist-y etc. etc. manga like myself. I appreciate this!

amnesia from hypnosis? never seen that before in manga

i usually loathe amnesia in manga but Tsubaki Izumi made it fun

It's been awhile since I laughed so hard at a chapter. Hypnosis is a fun romp...also being up at 2am...

Aggregator gang
I love this. Please update more. I love the female MC. I have not seeing anything like her for a long time. She’s lazy,adorable but no push over but also extremely pure when it comes to love.

this series really is fantastic, cash money chiyo ya'll are crushing it out here tyvm

Users who are viewing this thread