Gemelli Scans

I see that you guys have done a translation for the manga Maou no Migiude ni Nattanode Gensaku Kaiaku Shimasu. I found the raws but there were not any other translation above chapter 2.2. Do you know anybody who can take on the project if you guys are going to. The website for the raws that I found is.
https://loveheaven.net/manga-maou-no-migiude-ni-nattanode-gensaku-kaiaku-shimasu-manga-raw.html

Thank you so much for the all the hard work into translation, editing and all, I'm looking forward to asterism new chapters every week thanks to you, keep up the good work ❤️

Can I apply for proof reader? I have zero experience in it but I'm willing to learn the norm and I'm also quite confident with my grammar and English.

To the new scanlator of yeon lok heun, can you do some mass release or quick translation for it? I am dying from cliffhangers.

Group Leader
@Scottle Unfortunately, we're not the new Scanlator of Yeon, we're the old ones (lol). We upload using our Korean subgroup Guksu. We'd love to do a mass release too... but we don't have any Korean Translators. If you want faster updates, consider persuading a Korean translator to join us and help us out ^^

Group Leader
@Scottle It was a mis-click on my part (oopsies!) I'll try to make sure I don't upload to the wrong group for that series in the future ^^

Users who are viewing this thread