Gemini - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This looks interesting already, I hope this keeps uploading. Thx translator

Dex-chan lover
Artwork and story had potential, but the setup feels so hackneyed. This is likely more of a commentary on myself, though, as opposed to the younger audience this is targeted towards.

Dex-chan lover
reminds me of the girl?/cyborg? with a worldbreaker arm in a more futuristic setting. cant remember the name of that manga

Dex-chan lover
You finally figured that out at the end of the chapter, kid? Someone's not the brightest.

Dex-chan lover
Hm, maybe humans were infected by parasites which urge the user to consume and combine, but she rejected those urges? and there are probably more like her? So there's a chance that they are dealing with aliens.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the art looked familiar, it's the same artist who did Mieruko-chan. Same nightmare fuel monster design. Looks a little interesting but the first chapter is quite generic so far.

Double-page supporter
The whole religious thing and body modifications kinda feels like it came out of "BLAME!".

Dex-chan lover
@Yurisivel He sure has a knack for drawing horrific abominations, but at least this girl can actually effectively fight back against them this time around. You're right that it seems pretty generic so far. Honestly, there isn't much else that's interesting beyond the art.

Also, why in the world are those things even called hyenas of all things? Considering that other monster was named a "zealot", a religion-based named probably would've been more appropriate.

Double-page supporter
The dude is so annoying it could be an easy 9/10 but him alone makes it 3/10.

Users who are viewing this thread