Gendai Majo no Shuushoku Jijou

Group Leader
They have their reasons for why they don’t want their work on this website, so all we can do is respect that decision. I will work on getting the first 7 chapters redone so they’re available here. Their version may be superior to the one I put out though, especially considering my time restraints.

Dex-chan lover
@Nyarumi Sadly, I didn't read it, when it was available and now I'm just too lazy too look for it. (I'm capable to find it on my own though, so I'm good. It wouldn't even take me 3min, if it's still online.) So, I won't bother starting to read it for now. From that perspective I like your idea to (go through all that shitload of work and) redo it for my (and new reader's) convenience, but...
I feel translating the first chapters first would be unfair for those who already read this manga up to your release. I personally wouldn't be mad, if you just keep translating the untranslated chapters until you reach the latest raws or you run out of time.

Edit: Well, I did look for it: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/gendai_majo_no_shuushoku_jijou

Group Leader
Unfair is an interesting way to put it, and one that I’m not sure I agree with you on. Either way, my plans are to focus on moving forward, and put the first chapters along with the other request work I do on a slower release track. Hopefully that is acceptable for everyone.

Aggregator gang
@banjomarx: Dynasty Scans, where the previous chapters are currently available, didn't have a thing to do with pulling the chapters from here. They're just a hosting site, like mangadex, but with a preference for yuri stories.

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204 i mean who DID then... they got removed for a reason, they didnt just vanish due to manga goblins... damn manga goblins...

Group Leader
@LoliALF chapter 1-7 can be found on Dynasty Scans for right now, as the group that scanlated them doesn’t allow their work on this site. I am working on my own versions, but I don’t know when they’ll be complete. For now, please read them over there

Group Leader
Thanks! I should be putting out chapter 10 on Thursday or Friday, I think.

Dex-chan lover
Fine art, but a waste of panel, talk too much but nothing much happen. almost 60 page. Same content and other manga can tell it by 1/3

Group Leader
I go back to school next week and I have some side projects I'm working on, so my uploads may be a little slower than they have been. I'll try to at least release a chapter a week though. If I can't, I'll try to be transparent about my progress as to not leave people wondering what happened. Always feel free to message me about something if you want.

Dex-chan lover
@Nyarumi
Thank you so much for translating this. I really like this one, feel nice and relaxing. Also I always remember this manga as a witch trainer and a underwear model. Lol.

Group Leader
Just and update for anyone wondering: no, I haven’t dropped this. I am starting to approach the end of my semester in uni, so I will be focusing on school more and thus releasing a little slower. But, rest assured, I am still working on this.

@nyarumi

That's good to hear, good luck at uni. Are you still planning to translate chapter 3-7 or should I just read off Dynasty Scan.

Group Leader
@JohnnyC I do still plan on translating those chapters, but for those who want to read them now, they can read them on Dynasty

Dex-chan lover
I just saw chapter 3-7 uploaded by Paulo27
And it was 1 year old.
What is the magic?
Also thank you, Paulo27

Users who are viewing this thread