genderbenderbb2

Power Uploader
@Ghost213 Haven't found any that's interesting or the ones that I have, have already been picked up by other groups. But if you got rec's, send em my way and I'll check em out.

Thanks for translating Sen no Sukiru o Motsu Otoko. I read the entire raw novel and loved it, and seeing the manga in english is a real treasure. I often think about the series since finishing it.

Fed-Kun's army
Might you have any free time to translate "Mamori Mama isn't a cry !? ~ Another World Son Rebellion ~"?

Fed-Kun's army
Nice! It would be amazing if it could get translated! But, Its fine if your all busy; I understand if that’s the issue.

Group Leader
>Currently translating, editing, typesetting Madokara Madoka-chan, Isekai Shoujou, Lycanthrope Adventurers Insurance, Can you Become a magical girl & more to come.

Nooo, is Takaga Tasogare dropped?

Power Uploader
@pip3 nah, still working on it till I can reach the latest chapter. Also the description is yet to be updated so apologies for the confusion haha.

sry if u guys are busy but if u could continue translating nejimaki kagyuu that would rlly mean a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread