Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss - Ch. 14 - It's Time for Shadow's Transformation!

Great chapter! I get confused with the main lead tbh. It's her personality I think. If you ask me to describe her I wouldn't know how.

Prince is so handsome tho. :D

I really like the crown prince
i kind of wish he was the ML instead of the white hair dude

@TallyTally "Great chapter! I get confused with the main lead tbh. It's her personality I think. If you ask me to describe her I wouldn't know how."

yeah, that cause we lost some few (a lot) detail in the webcomic ^^

that not realy a spoil, since it's something that normaly already explain at this point, but to be sure =) :
in her past life, wu xie is keep imprisoned, trained (in medecine) and used as a guinea pig by her (fool scientist) grandfather in his research, one of them was to incorporate another soul (the black cat one) with her own, making human experiment in front of her, making her participate etc...
she suffered a lot all along, until she killed him, burning him with is research manor, and became free (after that she become veterinary and joined a underground organisation as a doctor (until her dead in a explosion)

you can say that at the start of the serie, she is totaly emotionaly broken, and feel nothing like human friendship/family/love/etc... she alway have a impassible face and never express herself because of that, and it's impossible for other to know that she thinks/feel (i realy like how they make her insensible face in the webcomic ^^)

she will get some emotion with time, little by little, the first one is family, because it's the first time she has family member that love, trust and take care of her, so she go from "i will survive" to "i want to survive and protect"

and.. broken like she is... she is ruthless, cruel and never hesitate to broke, torture and kill her enemys :p
if you realy want to know about her reasoning, read the novel, it's realy a good one :p

Hi, the link to your discord seems to have expired, and the one in your group profile goes to a group playing Rust. Could you pass along a server invite if they are available? Thanks!

Double-page supporter
And the ML is just attached to the FM hip in this manga, showing up in scenes he wasn't even in before, being reliant on "her man".. almost like she's not the genius doctor of the title.. I can't believe they turned such a bad ass character in the novel into a can't do anything without her man generic mary sue.
@TallyTally They basically took a great character and made it lame and boring. It also skips the character development of the couple and just makes the ML all head over heels for her. It doesn't show her clever side or her reasoning behind her actions, hell half the clever things she does aren't even in the manga. It leaves plot holes and make the character seem very cardboard fake.

Users who are viewing this thread