Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss - Ch. 36 - Qingyun Sect

Dex-chan lover
Wow, those guys really were at her mercy lol. Serves them right after being so arrogant.

Dex-chan lover
The arrogant prince and the toth who tossed the female aside and called her weak and useless are done. They have seen what true cruelty is and what true genius is.

THIS IS SATISFYING AF!

@Nerodith "Aw... Is he dead ? I kind of wanted him to suffer more "

nop =), they didn't explain it, surely too much for the webcomic XD... but it's a medecine than melt the flesh until the bones then regrow it, in a infinite cycle of pain, keeping the sujet alive in a endless loop of suffering...
and taking the antidote every 3 month is the sole way to keep the poison in check =), the toth is now at Xie'er mercy

Dex-chan lover
They get to spend the rest of their lives knowing that they crossed the wrong one.

Dex-chan lover
Well, i'am happy i could see this scene in manhua format. I always like how this girl does things for her enemy

@sgathach I read the novel up to chapter 1977. I can tell you that Jun Wu Xie will be kicking ass and taking names.
She will pretty much take down the entire Qingyun Sect and then the overreaching plot will show hints of itself

Users who are viewing this thread