Genjitsu de LoveCome Dekinai to Dare ga Kimeta? - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the release. I couldn't help but take a peek ahead at the raws and WN translations. It's too bad this adaption got axed, but it ended off at an appropriate place. Looking forward to the rest of it. (And I hope the LN gets picked up in the west for official release, it's a good series).

Thanks so much for the release. I couldn't help but take a peek ahead at the raws and WN translations. It's too bad this adaption got axed, but it ended off at an appropriate place. Looking forward to the rest of it. (And I hope the LN gets picked up in the west for official release, it's a good series).
wait the manga adaptation got axed?

Dex-chan lover
see you guys again in 2-4 months
though if it is axed might take even longer...
:cry:

Dex-chan lover
I can understand the rationale for axing the manga but still, damn 😢

Dex-chan lover
I love Uenohara so much. Thanks for the translation

ivv

Dex-chan lover
When I first saw that there'll be an adaption...
I knew it'd be axed soon...
Because most manga and anime consumers don't like the humanities kinds of expositions.
Which is a nessessary build up for this LN.

Dex-chan lover
She's being friendly so she gets spared when this insane spaz inevitably becomes a school shooter.

Dex-chan lover
Light novel adaptions have a tendency to be axed early. They're basically just advertisement/promotionals for the adapted work.

Users who are viewing this thread