Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Ch. 57.2

Dex-chan lover
Whats the detailed content of the course? I am now very curious..

Dex-chan lover
well to those who are curious, basically Granny Excel here teach every waifus with different bed technique and inclinations (same for future new wives). so you could say each wife will cover different fetishes and roleplay in bed for the MC. Whether Soma a tits-man or ass-man is no longer important since both will be fulfilled this way.

Dex-chan lover
Well, with the king and the queen off somewhere now, I guess someone has to be the nagging grandmother asking about grandchildren.

I'm glad Duke Walter still serves as something as they never show the hither dukes anymore.
Well, one's "dead" and thus not available, the other is in the process of reforming the air force or new in command of the floating island if i'm not wrong.

Neither should have any need to actually appear unless serious plots or war happens.
Whereas the Duchess stayed loyal, her grandchild (or more generations) is a consort, she's well-connected and close to the new capital they're building.

Dex-chan lover
Castor was literally seen 1 chapter ago. Carmine is the only one we don't see anymore. Maybe. Maybe he's Kagetora. Who knows?
no need to put it as a spoiler since it was already already suggested and silently acknowledged when he was cleaning up the rest of the corrupt nobles.

Dex-chan lover
So I found the translated ln chapter that covers this manga chapter and mentions the black books, but does it ever go into more detail?
The LN tells the exact thing what Kazuya's fetish for each of his wives. Though this chapter showed only Liscia's.

The Childhood Roleplay XD

The others where...

Rona = Little Sister Roleplay
Junia = Get Pampered by Onee-san Roleplay
Aisha = Owner and Pet roleplay

Well, it says Fetish but they're all Vanilla to me. But those are still bed related lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
All that courses and hardwork, only for em to end up awkward, as always :/

Dex-chan lover
The LN tells the exact thing what Kazuya's fetish for each of his wives. Though this chapter showed only Liscia's.

The Childhood Roleplay XD

The others where...

Rona = Little Sister Roleplay
Junia = Get Pampered by Onee-san Roleplay
Aisha = Owner and Pet roleplay

Well, it says Fetish but they're all Vanilla to me. But those are still bed related lol
Lmao thanks for providing, some I expected... others not so much lol. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I'm interested to see how Kazuya and Liscia will act once their adorable little sister gets an admirer or two. Will they become Mama and Papa bear? Will all the girls do the "Sister Interview" (if you ever dated a girl with multiple older sisters, you'll understand this one)?

Contributor
Advanced isekai sex ed for princesses is going along well. But I wonder if there's something similar for Souma as well. I assume he's already had his sex ed courses from Earth, but it wouldn't hurt for him to be given a course that teaches him some... tips and tricks that basic sex ed didn't cover. It would be nice if he could, uh, pamper them too with his own techniques and even take the lead in things he knows that they don't.

Wow, they did a bit of childhood friend play here. I wonder if they'd have another go at it in bed next time. :smug:

Souma will probably need to learn to hydrate a lot more. He is in for some... demanding times. 💦

Dex-chan lover
17ag29.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread