Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Ch. 58.2

Interesting. I did some googling and apparently Kings often did have more control over the appointment of Bishops and Cardinals within their kingdom instead of the Pope (I'm assuming you meant Bishops/Cardinals instead of Popes as there's usually only one Pope and they're the highest position in the church) so this not only works but has some historical basis to it.
Yep

Contributor
Alright, now I'm treading into unfamiliar territory. I don't remember anything regarding a "saint" from this country that has previously only ever been mentioned in passing. Religions are often depicted as nefarious in many fantasy and isekai stories, and I believe this one may be no different.

Aggregator gang
How souma solve the trouble

TLDR the Holy Kingdom want their religion to be the State Official Religion.

This won't work in Souma Kingdom since his is one with many etnicity and religion.

but he couldn't afford to affront the Holy Kingdom since many of his people also believe in Lunarian.

He solve it by making any religion that fulfill the paperwork and requirement needed will be State Official Religion.

Tbh it's like my country where we have 6 official acknowledged religion so it's not really out of nowhere for me.
6?

Users who are viewing this thread