Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Parunam's Vacation [2]

Group Leader
ARA ARA Violence is forbidden in this shop *holding knife steadily*

By the seven seas! All those bewbs is so ... satisfying to look at! Yeah!

Mercenaries are just good. I use them lot in Ceusader Kings to get edge over enemies.

Dex-chan lover
Do we we get to hear Magna's story later? I'm curious what it was that he talked about.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mean disrespect but what massive mammaries, absolutely bonkers bazongas, holy honkers, outstanding orbs, blissful boobas, delightful donks, gigantic gigamilks, titanic tatas, just absolutely unimaginable urungadungas, ASTONISHING ARA ARAS, SIMPLY JUICY JAHONGALONGADINGDONGS

Dex-chan lover
"Mercenaries are useless and a waste of money" ~kingdom about to be invaded by jobless mercenaries

Dex-chan lover
Ok fine last comment: Ignoring how all his arguments against that dude were "but what about your sweetheart tho", are you seriously telling me they're a coastal country with no trading ports until now? rofl

Dex-chan lover
that's like the trap of shitty power fantasy stories. they made everyone incompetent/brainless to have the main character shines.

Dex-chan lover
7ufira.jpg

Thanks for the chapter

Jesus Christ, the MC just dished out "do you want to see your childhood friend get raped?" at that guy without batting an eye.

Although I do think it's odd that all three of them are ignoring the fact that if this dude is part of the rebellion, he'd probably try to grab Kaede as his share of the spoils, and not let anyone else get their hands on her.
He basically gaslighted him, lmao

Dex-chan lover
Ok fine last comment: Ignoring how all his arguments against that dude were "but what about your sweetheart tho", are you seriously telling me they're a coastal country with no trading ports until now? rofl
I was about to say that, in real life countless bloody wars have been fought over access to coasts, this country has a huge coast but it's completely unused? I mean, I understand that the MC is a super genius and the previous rulers weren't, but like, you can have below average IQ and still understand that you need to make use of the natural resources of the territory you rule.

Users who are viewing this thread