Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 9 Ch. 45 - To Throw in a Shrimp and Pull Out a Whale (2)

Group Leader
'Nother girl for the harem.
I'm happy for him.

IMG-20220609-155818.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yeah we kinda saw her coming from a mile away

As an aside, I personally don't like much that they fused the Principality of Amidonia's name to the Kingdom of Elfrieden's

Partly because I think "Elfrieden" just sounds better than Friedonia and Amidonia; and partly because, by and large, the Kingdom basically conquered the Principality (even if it was mainly just a portion of it, it was still their capital)...

... regardless of the fact that it was to merge the two countries, and symbolize a new future for the primarily downtrodden people of Amidonia. But idk maybe that's just me

Dex-chan lover
Yeah we kinda saw her coming from a mile away

As an aside, I personally don't like much that they fused the Principality of Amidonia's name to the Kingdom of Elfrieden's

Partly because I think "Elfrieden" just sounds better than Friedonia and Amidonia; and partly because, by and large, the Kingdom basically conquered the Principality (even if it was mainly just a portion of it, it was still their capital)...

... regardless of the fact that it was to merge the two countries, and symbolize a new future for the primarily downtrodden people of Amidonia. But idk maybe that's just me
true i dont like the name either. though i cant wait what kind of country this will be. it will most likely even match that of the empire.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no. Land rights are not consolidated so easily, kingdoms are not (re)formed so easily, this kind of shit simply Does Not Happen without a few small wars and hundreds to thousands of people dead. And after a period of upheaval like that it's going to take the rest of your natural life putting out fires for this whole thing to work. But I bet my left testicle we'll somehow all be united and organised and ready to go to war again by next chapter. coughBULLSHITcough

Dex-chan lover
you know in isekai stories like this, it's better to just turn off your brain and enjoy the shitshow.

Anyways it feels like they're setting up the empress to join the harem at some point. maybe Souma gonna unite the whole continent by marrying every female leaders.

Dex-chan lover
Homie spent 45 chapters setting up names, locations, and reasons just to be able to call it "Freedonia."

Perfect reference, since it actually matches the "Duck Soup" version pretty closely...

Users who are viewing this thread