Genkai Dokushin Joshi (26) Gohan - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Q : what do you do if you run out of shampoo

A : fill a bottle with some water you could used continue about a week or more or you could used a soap to wash your hair instead
given how much 'nicer' convenience stores in JP are compared to america wouldn't be surprised if there'd be decent shampoo even in travel size or so.

that said haircut aside, it's not like you have to wash your hair everyday, i guess i never had hair that long but i also have straight asian hair and only washed it like once a week, but my hair wasn't esp greasy to begin with/didn't need a lot to begin with /overwashing can dry it out tho depends on your hair type (tho i think her diet is more of an issue than shampoo since it's not like her water ran out lol)

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes I remember that feeling so well, getting a pump of motivation to clean my room just when I heard the bois are coming.

And its very soothing to see her sister caring her.

Thanks for the sl, Manga Galaxy! Boing!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
1) I can fix her
2) Nice to see the characters expanding, I really wanna see what drove her to really put effort in for the sister. Was it out of shame or love or both or something else ya know? Eitherway ty for the translation
3) I can fix her

Dex-chan lover
Resonates harder than it should :fml:

Hope the sister can push her back into action :win:

Users who are viewing this thread