Genkai Dokushin Joshi (26) Gohan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
i had pretty much similiar experience, my brother got stuck on college for 7 years, he's kinda down lil bit, meanwhile me, able to graduate in 3.5 year with GPA 3.56 on bachelor degree, but yeah, somehow my parents and me always supporting my bro and now, he's more succesfull than me, but i'm happy because family will be always family 😁

Dex-chan lover
Oh that was so incredibly sweet. She really just came for her and nothing else. Genuinely worried and even though she was asked she could have made an excuse. Even just making food and dipping so she can have it herself. She wanted to make her sister a dish to enjoy. I am glad, I honestly half expected a bitch of a sister looking down on her but she really does have support.

Dex-chan lover
Rare footage of a longer having a good interaction

This translation could have been better. A second look through, and a couple consultations with ChatGPT would probably help.

Dex-chan lover
A long time ago, my brother told me a method so I won't be depressed. And it was
"Don't be depressed"
Wow, thanks bro, that did absolutely nothing at all 🙃🙃🙃

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
family will always be family, happy that her sister happens to be one of the good ones
Meme Diesel: Vin Diesel Finds FAMILY All Over The World - Auto News |  Carlist.my

Users who are viewing this thread