Genkai Dungeon no Hanshoku Jijou - Ch. 30 - Blood Type Ramen

Dex-chan lover
That vampire restaurant doesn't exist in this universe?
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
I'd hate this kind of place, why would I want to be insulted whilst eating.
Eating is meant to be a time of relaxation and camaraderie, there is nothing relaxing or friendly about that in my eyes.
However doing things like that away from the dinner table, would be fine and enjoyable for many.

Thanks everyone at Cryminals Syndicate for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Eating is meant to be a time of relaxation and camaraderie, there is nothing relaxing or friendly about that in my eyes.
However doing things like that away from the dinner table, would be fine and enjoyable for many.

Different strokes for different folks.

Dex-chan lover

There's a restaurant in America whose whole goal is to have the rudest waiters in the world as a theme.

Considering that fists have been flung before,getting sat on by a half-naked garlic resistant vampire berating you as she fondles herself is nothing compared to that restaurant.

Dex-chan lover
There's a restaurant in America whose whole goal is to have the rudest waiters in the world as a theme.

Considering that fists have been flung before,getting sat on by a half-naked garlic resistant vampire berating you as she fondles herself is nothing compared to that restaurant.
Very true, wouldn’t want it whilst I was eating but being sat upon by a beautiful woman is always a joy.

Users who are viewing this thread