Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Not giving out cash rewards? Shit. Now someone's uncle is going to get shot and a super spider is going to web all the villains.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad that this wasn't forgotten & be sent to the void. I will say that the grammar is a bit off in some parts like on page 5 is Mek telling Lenya to stop with the accent or the MC since the pronoun used is "him" & on page 22 shouldn't it be "there is a guild, after all." instead? Thank you for the chapter & not letting this series die off.

Fed-Kun's army
I wish he wasn’t such a fucking pussy. They wouldn’t give you your winnings? He wants to see how strong you are? Then fucking show him and force YOUR money out of his hands instead of acting like a bitch and just leaving.

Dex-chan lover
since when was MC this spineless? this is just pathetic. i can't wait until next chapter when he gets bullied by some school kids.

@Doomer IKR? He could have easily proved the strenghth to the owner by arm wrestling him, smashing the counter with ease, etc. And then he gets pushed around by a minotaur that instinctively cowered before him.

Group Leader
Hello everyone, I am the one who translated the chapter, I am a Spanish speaking guy (Latin America, Colombia), I am learning to speak English, if you notice that the translation is bad, it is because I do not know completely English, if there is someone who wants to help me to correct the translation very well you can send a message to Facebook or discord.

https://www.facebook.com/Rockstar-Scanlation-105475814682836

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

About the story, just make up an excuse? You literally have one person turned into a teddy bear on your group and everyone is fine with it, just say "he's been cursed; he kept his stats and skills but his level is stuck at 1 and he cant get any stronger" or something like that.

Aggregator gang
I never understand why in these stories someone’s like “I went all out to kill you in a competition and you thrashed me, you must have cheated we aren’t paying the prize money!” And the MCs just like, yeah that’s cool sorry for being a bother.

Not annoyed because he won fair and square
Not annoyed because they went overboard with their attempts to kill you

Just, sure I didn’t need the money really

Group Leader
@aizen07
The ears are different but i get the same vibe
Also this was a useless chapter. He could have sum up the fight and he could have bitchslap the other guy for the money. I mean seriously what they gonna do

Why is the chapter still unavailable? (Ch. 8).
But from reading the comments it seems like, some, are able to read it..? Am i missing something?

Contributor
Some translation are clumsy, and I suspect it be an error from the spanish translations.
Like page 4 and 5, the flow of the conversation is too weird.

Users who are viewing this thread