Genkai OL to Joshi Daisei ga 〇〇 Suru Hanashi - Ch. 10.3

Supporter
I doubt there's anyone else there. Why would she be taking a shower as shown when her phone was ringing?

Thanks for the translation, Nora. I don't know what antialiasing is but it sounds awesome...or not awesome...whichever you'd prefer is what it is and the text looks great!

Double-page supporter
family-guy-s07e12-42000576717-07-10.jpg

She said it!

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter this weekend its greatly appreciated. Well considering the duo we're talking about I don't think their out of the woods yet and I wouldn't be surprised if this gets rapidly misconstrued at the start of the next chapter or if Hitomi fumbles it by starting the next chapter by continuing with "to continue helping me keep my apartment clean maid-chan" or something to that effect. But considering they are both fluent in bottom your all right there's still a remote chance this could work out.

IMO you should use anti-aliasing. I know that not all raws have anti-aliasing, but in the scanlating community I think that not using anti-aliasing for fonts is associated with low quality works, but that couldn't be farther from the truth here. I don't think it's that noticeable when the raws are high quality digital though.
Anyways, I really appriciate the extra effort you put into cleaning and typestting, those little touches really make the manga more enjoyable.

Aggregator gang
IMO you should use anti-aliasing. I know that not all raws have anti-aliasing, but in the scanlating community I think that not using anti-aliasing for fonts is associated with low quality works, but that couldn't be farther from the truth here.
Since the artist uses almost exclusively pixel brushes and text, it'd been bothering me a little that the text I used was anti-aliased so not using it would be more "accurate" to the source material. But maybe no one but me would notice them being either way, since I'm probably the only one zooming in close enough to look at individual pixels. Hence why I asked for opinions on it, to make sure I'm not obsessing over details no one would notice/care about.
Anyways, I really appriciate the extra effort you put into cleaning and typestting, those little touches really make the manga more enjoyable.
Thank you, really means a lot <3

Dex-chan lover
Why am I getting the feeling that there's someone else in her apartment
It’s about time they find out about the endangered species illegal animal fighting ring she’s got going on in there.

Users who are viewing this thread